1. Be kind to yourself even if others aren’t kind to you, especially if others aren’t kind to you.
2. Be that wonderful person who smiles at strangers when they make eye contact with them, it could make their day better & most likely yours, too.
3. There’s no such thing as laughing too much, too loud, or too hard.
4. There’s also no such thing as smiling too much or “being too happy”.
5. No matter how bad things get, remember that everything is temporary, even the good things in life, and even if it lasts a long time, it’ll get better eventually.
6. Ice cream can make a huge difference in your day even if you’re already having a good day, and especially if you’re having a bad day.
7. Flowers are possibly the most lovely things in the whole world so find them and just admire their loveliness even if it’s in those open fridge-like things at a store.
8. Sometimes less sleep will make you feel a hell of a lot better than 7+ hours of sleep.
9. If you’re sleep deprived and it’s a weekday, take a day off from life and just sleep and relax and enjoy yourself. You deserve a day for yourself and sometimes weekends aren’t enough.
10. If you miss someone, talk to them. If you can’t talk to them, talk to someone about them, it’ll feel better than keeping it to yourself.
11. Look at the sunrise and sunset whenever you can because the sky is such a beautiful thing, I don’t think that’s something you could get tired of.
12. Enjoy the little things in life and don’t look at life as one big mess but rather a scatter of good and bad things all over. Maybe life won’t seem so bad after all.”
PLEASE READ. WILL NOT HURT TO AND FORWARD.
Kids are putting Drano, tin foil, and a little water in plastic drink bottles
and capping it up - leaving it on lawns, in mail boxes, in gardens, on driveways etc. just waiting for you to pick it up intending to put it in the rubbish, but you’ll never make it!!!
If the bottle is picked up, and the bottle is shaken even just a little - in about 30 seconds or less it builds up enough gas which then explodes with enough force to remove some your extremities. The liquid that comes out is
boiling hot as well.
Don’t pick up any plastic bottles that may be lying in your yards or in the gutter, etc.
Pay attention to this. A plastic bottle with a cap. A little Drano. A little water. A small piece of foil.
Disturb it by moving it; and BOOM!! No fingers left and other serious effects to your face, eyes, etc.
Please ensure that everyone that may not have email access are also informed of this.
I’ve dealt with these before. If you find one:
- Do not touch it
- Do not touch it
- Clear the area around it. It will explode on its own in time.
- Once it explodes, do not make contact with the liquid inside. If needed, flush it away with large amounts of water.
- Do not try to detonate it. You’ll probably be disfigured.
I’ve seen what these can do. The acidic liquid inside can strip the paint off a car.
when i visited vancouver these were everywhere. it’s not a fucking joke they’re actually scary
Just a reminder that there are awful shitty people out there doing awful shitty things to everyone else
there was a bunch of these at disneyland
i found one in my back yard, when i let my dogs out, i pulled them back inside, took my cousins bb shotgun and shot it from a safe distance (i was in my house and shot from the screen door. When it went off, my family and neighbors came running to see if everything was ok. I told them what happened and to watch out for them.
These things are not a joke! When we went to check the damage there was a fucking hole in the ground. The dirt in my yard is like CLAY.
This shit is bad news
PLEASE DON’T BE AN ASSHAT. PLEASE DON’T LEAVE BOMBS IN PEOPLE’S YARDS.
hoLY FUCKING SHIT ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!? JESUS CHRIST! Please followers keep this in mind and do not touch those things. Fuck. I can’t believe that something like that even exists…
WHAT THIS IS SO CUTE❤️❤️
Imagine if little love hearts appeared like this whenever you’re thinking your crush
It’d get so annoying
omg so cute
WHO MADE THIS?????????? THIS IS JUST SO CUTE.